mEducation Alliance Sponsorship
The Mobiles for Education (mEducation) Alliance is supported through the commitment of time and funding by the Alliance members and through the generosity of other external partners and sponsors.
With this support, the mEducation Alliance is able to provide:
- EdTech Ecosystem strengthening activities. See our About page for our mEducation Alliance service offerings;
- Stellar and unique events for policymakers and practitioners to exchange information and network. By way of example, please visit our 2020 Symposia series events and Math Power! Virtual Festival pages;
- Designing/catalyzing global engagement around specific signature activities such as Math Power!, Youth Digital Champions, and the EdTech Academy;
- State of the Art Communication Products such as our biweekly eNews and EdTech Connected eZine publication; and
- Short- and long-term fellowship opportunities for university students.
We would be delighted to hear from those organizations and individuals interested in technically, financially, and/or through in-kind contributions supporting these and other mEducation Alliance service and product offerings.
For more information, please e-mail us meducation@meducationalliance.
If you already are amazingly excited by the mEducation Alliance’s work and can’t wait to share your enthusiasm, feel free 🙂 to make a donation now to the mEducation Alliance’s EdTech Innovation Fund. (Please see below)
About the mEducation Alliance
The mEducation Alliance is a non-governmental organization focused on the evidence-driven and sustainable role of technology in education to advance quality educational outcomes. Initially formed in 2010, the mEducation Alliance is a unique, multi-stakeholder convening platform for government and donor policymakers, other investors, researchers, and practitioners to work together, particularly in lower-resource, developing country contexts.