The mEducation Alliance is a non-governmental organization focused on the evidence-driven and sustainable role of technology in education to advance quality educational outcomes. Formed in 2010, the mEducation Alliance is a unique, multi-stakeholder convening platform for government and donor policymakers, other investors, researchers, and practitioners to work together, particularly in lower-resource, developing country contexts.
Impact and Influence: The mEducation Alliance is dedicated to strengthening formal and non-formal educational systems by:
Convening: connecting EdTech investors, policymakers, and practitioners;
Communicating: sharing good practices within the global EdTech community; and,
Catalyzing: accelerating EdTech investments and the scaling of promising interventions and initiatives.
Key mEducation Alliance Key Activities and Product Highlights
● Ecosystem building for and acceleration of EdTech interventions
● Dissemination of good practices via a variety of multimedia channels
● Annual Symposia and other networking events (virtual and in person)
● EdTech research profiles and research roundtables
● Landscape and literature reviews
● Investment consultations for donors and EdTech service providers
● Catalyzing education grand challenges and competition calls
● Working groups for donors and policymakers
● Launch and support of a range of signature EdTech initiatives (e.g, Math Attacks!, Young Digital Champions, EdTech Academy)